What's On... in CamGlen
Join us for a range of events, activities and celebrations across CamGlen throughout the year!
Pay what you feel for our classes. Whilst all our activities are free to join, please help us to continue offering support to those who need it most in our local communities. If you are able to, please give a small donation – click the ‘Support Us’ button above & comment what class you joined. Thank you.
- Multiple DatesFri, 20 MayRutherglen20 May, 13:30 – 15:30 BSTRutherglen, Rutherglen, Glasgow, UKThese sessions are suitable for adults that have already developed bike-handling skills and are ready to build their cycle confidence and take their cycling to the next level. These sessions will introduce essential skills required to cycle on the road and in light traffic.
- Sat, 21 MayRutherglen
- Multiple DatesTue, 24 MayRutherglen
- Multiple DatesTue, 24 MayRutherglen24 May, 19:00 – 19:55Rutherglen, 18 Farmloan Road, Rutherglen, Glasgow, UKKettlercise is designed for rapid fat loss and a lean toned body. It is an exercise to music class which utilises kettlebells, allowing participants to work on muscle strength endurance as well as giving them an effective cardiovascular workout.
- Multiple DatesWed, 25 MayClydesmill Community Fire Station25 May, 10:00 – 12:00Clydesmill Community Fire Station , Westburn Dr, Cambuslang, Glasgow G72 1AA, UKInterested in food growing? Want to get involved in a community garden? Whether you have skills or not, come along and join us at Clydesmill Growing Together community garden for fun social growing related activities!
- Multiple DatesWed, 25 MayRutherglen